NEW Model... The ever popular Lynx Turning Center is now available with Sub-spindle and Y axis Milling Capabilities
Make sure to ask about the Horizontal Machining Center Specials that Doosan is running currently.
The Doosan machine tools factory was established in 1976. Since then, it reached 1,000 units of production in 1979 and 10,000 units were produced in 1990 and it surpassed 50,000 units sold in 2000. The factory acquired an ISO 9001 certification in 1993, along with IQRS and ISO 14000 certifications in 1999. With the establishment of the largest research and development center in Korea in 2008, the company continues to improve its capacity.
- Currently Doosan is the second largest machine tool builder in the world (Production Capacity)
- Machine tool sale of$1.4 billlion in 2012
- Over 1,700 Employees world wide
- Annual R&D Budget of $60 Million (5%)
- Introduced over 60 new models in 2010-2011
- Fanuc’s largest worldwide customer of CNC Controls
- Currently over 254 available
- Global capacity to produce 16,800 machines annually
- Doubled North America Corporate and Engineering Center office size in 2011